Nutraviva Turmeric Curcumin Supplement Review- Tomoson

June 23, 2014


I applied to review the Nutravia Turmeric Curcumin Supplement on Tomoson, for my mother who has pain in her knees.I did not try the supplements because I am nursing my daughter. I saw that turmeric can help to ease inflammation in the joints and also provides for a lot of antioxidants. I was happy when I got the email that I was approved to review the product and shipment of the product was very fast and easy.  The product's description on Amazon states:
  • Rest Assured We use Zero Fillers/Binders/Preservatives/Artificial Ingredients to Provide Our Customers the Cleanest Turmeric Supplment We Can.
  • Standardized 95% Curcuminoids (the KEY Ingredients). We are NOT Selling Root Powder, but Instead More Concentrated Curcuminoids.
  • 120 Turmeric Capsules in Each Bottle for 2-3 Months Supply.
  • Clean & Pure: NO Stearates, NO Silicone Dioxide, NO Titanium Dioxide
I liked that the supplements are clean and pure and they seem to offer great benefits. The bottle is big and there are 120 capsules in the bottle that are good for a 2 to 3 month supply. In total my mom only took 3 supplements. One supplement each for 3 days. She liked how the supplements were easy to swallow and did not leave a foal after taste. However she said she didn't really feel much of a difference taking them and that she felt like she had to use the bathroom more. I feel as though these supplements still might do what they say, though she didn't try it long enough. I will try this supplements when I stop nursing, which will probably be about 3 months from now. The supplements should still be good by then. I'm looking forward to getting more antioxidants and helping my heart and liver. Overall, my mother thinks the product is OK. She thinks she might just had a not so good side effect to taking the supplement.  Currently on Amazon the product retails for $29.99.

To find out more about turmeric and its health benefits, check out this Top 10 Evidence-Based facts about the plant.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments