Yuzen Fall 2013 Box

August 19, 2013

A few days ago my Fall Yuzen box arrived. Yuzen is a quarterly subscription box featured 6 to 8 eco-friendly samples. Recently the price for the subscription changed from $26 to $33. Though the price of the box is a bit high, I feel the contents are worth the price. I look so forward to receiving Yuzen. They also recently changed the packaging, to include a bigger box with their logo on it.  Here's the box I received:



Here are the contents:

Torie & Howard Blood Orange and Honey Hard Candy. These candies were wonderful and so delicious! According to the card provided the candies are "a delicious combination of Italian Tarocco  blood oranges and pure wildflower honey." There's no artificial flavors and the packaging is made from recycled steel. I think in the near future, I'll getting more of these. 

Acure Argan Cell Stimulating Body Wash. I follow Acure on Facebook and saw that had a line of body washes. Having received samples in previous boxes before from Acure and liking those samples I was excited to try this. Acure has done it again! The body wash smell amazing and works very well.

Sanitas Vita-Rich Serum. According to the care this product, "delivers pure, active nutrients deep into skin tissue to moisturize and promote a healthier appearance." This is a 15 fl. oz sample and I can see this sample going a long way. At first I did four pumps, now I do only two. It says on the bottle to use it sparingly. I like the serum. My skin feels very moisturized and it sinks into my skin well.

Coola Mineral Facial Sunscreen. This sample does feel very light on the skin and I like the UVA/UVB protection.

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive. I was really happy to see this sample in the box. I've heard many things about Juice Beauty and the apple peel. It smells good and I leave it on for 10 minutes. I've tried it twice and I am starting to see some improvement in my complexion. I might purchase the full size version of this product.

Sphatika Vitamin A Night Creme. This night creme has such a soothing smell and I like how it replenishes the skin while I sleep. This is a pretty good sized sample too and I could see a little going a long way. As much as I like this product the full size very expensive.

Verve Organics Soul Sister. I was happy to see this product in the box. The size is good to get a feel for the product. The scrub left me feeling relaxed and smooth.


Ajara Ayurvedic Beauty Tea Bath Sachet. I've never tried a bath sachet before. I actually still have yet to try it. All I need to do is just drop it into the tub. Sounds interesting.

Overall, I've very happy with this box. I feel that the products included are well worth the price. I'm looking forward to November's box!

 Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not monetarily compensated for this review. Opinions are honest and are completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments