Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review- Tomoson

June 07, 2014

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 


About two weeks ago, I received the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo, shortly after I applied for it on the Tomoson website. I was interested in the product due to the "mud" term. The product's description on Amazon, states that the shampoo:
  • Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp & Dandruff
  • Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrhea Dermatitis
  • Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair
  • Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps & Dandruff
  • Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results.
The size of the shampoo is 7.4 fl oz and the color of the shampoo is a dark brown with a hint of glimmer. The shampoo is a smooth consistency and is not thick like mud. The shampoo smells like minerals and the smell is faint. I thought it would have more of a smell after washing. The lather consistency is good and the shampoo lathers well. I like this shampoo. My hair felt clean after use and my scalp felt moisturized. I had more of a dry scalp and I have noticed a difference in my scalp in using the product. It's not as dry or itchy.  My hair also feels fresh. Overall, I am happy with product. Currently it retails on Amazon for $27.50.

To find out more about Adovia, check out their About page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments