Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review- Tomoson

June 22, 2014


I received the Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask for review about three weeks ago. According to the website: 

"The Dead Sea mud mask is laden with over 21 essential minerals from the Dead Sea. Each one is highly-renowned for its skin healing properties. While the mud mask does it job of deep cleansing, drawing out excess oils, impurities and toxins for an anti-aging effect, the organic essential oils keep your skin naturally hydrated, adding a softness and glow to your complexion."

The shipping was very quick and the amount of product is 6 ounces. The mask itself is a dark greenish color. It is thick. There is a strong smell of minerals to the mask. It's not a foal scent by any means but it is strong. I would suggest applying a thin layer of the mask. When I first applied the mask it was more of a thick layer and I was over come with the scent of the mask. It was easy to smooth the mask out.  I left the mask on for about 10 minutes, during that time the sensation had reduced and the mask had hardened. Washing the mask off was relatively easy and I was very pleased with how clean my face felt. I could feel my face tingling for minutes after using the mask as well.

Since receiving this mask, I've used it only once a week. I have noticed more smoothness in my face and I feel that it's helping my acne more each time I use it. Like I was saying in the beginning, I would suggest using a thin amount. A little really does go a long way. Overall, I am happy with this product. I love that it is organic and natural and that it leaves my face feeling very deep cleaned. It's like a breath of free air each time, I've used it. Currently the mask retails on Amazon for $29.44.

For more information about Pure & Essential Minerals, check out their about page.

Pure & Essential Minerals also offers a free ebook on Natural Skin Care.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments