Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum Review- Tomoson

June 11, 2014

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I received Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum for review about two weeks. I applied to review the product on Tomoson. I had heard of Vitamin C helping to fade dark spots. I still have acne, though not as much as when I was a teen. I still have scars however from previous acne flare ups. The product listing on Amazon states that the product is:

  • Clinically Test and Proven to Stimulate Collagen, Reversing the Effects of Aging.
  • This is the Highest Quality Vitamin C Serum Available on the Market, Guaranteed to Work.
  • Our Serum will remove Toxins & create Collagen, Diminishing fine Lines & Wrinkles.
  • Organic Ingredients make this product Perfect for all Skin types, dry, oily, sensitive.
  • Manufactured in the U.S.A by our Top of the Line FDA Certified Cosmetic Lab.

The serum itself is a C + E Hyaluronic Acid. The shipment of the serum was very fast. The product was full sized at 1 fl oz. It comes with a dropper which is easy for dispersing the product. The serum itself is a cloudy color is thin in texture. A little goes along way with the serum. I only disperse about 1/4 of the serum to my face which is a very small potion using the dropper. The serum feels refreshing on the face and very rejuvenating. I didn't not feel any stinging or any discomfort when using the product. I don't have any wrinkles but I have seen my face became a little bit more firm. Absorption of the product was fast. I've also noticed my dark spots becoming more faded. Overall, I'm happy with the serum and will continue to use it, especially to help get my acne spots more faded. I'd really excited to see the results with future use of the product.

Currently the serum retails for $17.95 on Amazon.

To find out more about the serum, check the product listing on Mystelic website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments