InstaNatural Eye Cream Treatment Gel Review- Tomoson

June 27, 2014


A few weeks ago I received the InstaNatural Eye Cream Treatment Gel for review. I previously received the their Emu Oil for review. I really liked the Emu Oil and thought I'd really like the eye gel as well. I don't have wrinkles but I do have dark circles. My daughter has definitely still been keeping us at night.

The shipment for the eye gel was very fast. The product itself is in a big container and is 1.7 oz. The product is 100% natural and 75% organic. It's made with plant stem cells, hyaluronic acid, cucumber, aloe among much more. The gel is a thick greyish color, and only a little bit of the product is needed. The gel smells like cucumber. On the container it says you can use the gel under the eye, on the forehead and cheeks. The gel feels very soothing on the skin. I used the gel under my eyes. I used the gel twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening. Within one week of using this product I started to notice a difference. There was no difference in my dark circles but under my eye started to look less saggy and the puffiness in my eyes was fading. Overall I'm very happy with the product and I look forward to future results. I think I look a bit younger too. The product currently retails on Amazon for $29.45.

To learn more about InstaNatural, check out their our story page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments