pureSol Konjac Facial Sponge Review- Tomoson

June 20, 2014


About three weeks ago received the pureSol Konjac Facial Sponge for review. I was intrigued by the product. I had never seen or heard of a Konjac facial sponge and when I saw in the product's description that there was Bamboo Charcoal added, I was very curious to see how the product was. I liked that the product is 100% natural and very eco-friendly. The sponge is good for deep cleansing, detoxifying and hydrating also according to the description.

I learned the Konjac is an alkaline plant fiber that is moisture rich. I received the product in a small box. The product expands about double its size when water is added. The sponge also came with the a suction hook for easy storing. At first use the sponge was a little hard and I had to soak it with more water. Once the sponge expanded further I was able to feel how soft and soothing the sponge is. The sponge fits perfectly for the face. I felt as though I was removing toxins and after rinsing off my face I could see that my face looked more radiant. According to the website, you can use the sponge with a cleanser or alone. I have used the sponge both ways and I prefer to use a cleanser. I feel the cleanser adds to the spa like experience of the sponge. The soap was easy to squeeze out of the sponge too. The sponge should be replaced every 2 to 3 months and can be composted after use.

Overall, I'm very happy with this product. It definitely feels like a nice massage on the skin and I can feel more of a softer touch to my face in using this product. I definitely will be purchasing this product again. Currently the product retails for $10.59 on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments