Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap Review- Tomoson

June 27, 2014



I recently received the Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap for review.  Though this is was my first time trying the dead sea salt soap, it was not my first time trying an Adovia product. I'm reviewed their dead sea mud shampoo and their dead sea salt conditioner. Both of those products I enjoyed and thought the dead sea salt soap would be enjoyable too.

As on the Adovia website, the dead sea salt soap, contains:

"Dead Sea Minerals - Over 26 minerals essential for skin health including:
  • Zinc: Facilitates skin cell renewal, stimulates Colagen and Elastin synthesis, Anti oxidant properties.
  • Bromide: Relaxing and soothing effect on the skin cells.
  • Sodium: Improves the skin's metabolism
  • Calcium: An important ingredient in skin cell protection
  • Magnesium: Stimulates protein synthesis
Palm Oil - Natural oil forms the base of this soap. Allows for genlte cleansing and moisturizing without overdrying."

The shipped quickly and is 4.4 oz. The soap is white and has a very pleasant scent, that is earthly and like salt. The soap lathers very well. It felt very relaxing when washing my face and the scent was a little strong but very bearable. After washing, my face felt very clean and moisturized. I have noticed more elasticity in my skin in using this product. Overall, I think the product does a great job of cleaning. My face definitely does not feel dry in using this soap and is somewhat more radiant. I like that it facilitates skin cell renewal too. I'm excited to see future results. The soap currently retails on Amazon for $11.00.

For more information about Adovia, check out the About Adovia page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments