Protege Beauty A+ctive Vitamin A Serum Review-Tomoson

August 10, 2014


I've been trying the Protege Beauty A+ctive Vitamin A Serum for a few weeks now. I received the product for review through the Tomoson website. Shipment for the product was very quick. The serum itself is in an 1 oz container and comes out well through the pump. It is a cloudy color. The serum is somewhat thick and a little goes a long way for the product. The description on Amazon that the serum:
  • SMOOTHS WRINKLES AND FINE LINES: Resulting in More Youthful-Looking Skin
  • NOURISHES AND REPAIRS: Provides Essential Nutrients to Skin Cells, Reviving All Skin Layers.Your Skin Will Look and Feel Healthier
  • TRIPLE MOISTURIZING POWER: Improves Skin Texture, Plumps Skin Naturally So it Feels Smooth and Soft
  • NATURAL PROTECTION: Protects Skin with Robust Antioxidants. Repairs sun damage. Bonus: Also Acts as an Anti-Inflammatory
Ingredients of the serum include vitamin A, sea kelp, collagen and hyaluronic acid. I applied the serum at night and the serum felt very silky and smooth on my face. I applied the serum 15 to 20 minutes after I had washed my face, the product said to apply more after 20 minutes. I noticed more of change in my skin about a week after use. My face felt more soft and healthier looking. I like that it is an anti-inflammatory as well and I noticed the serum was helping to soothe more of my acne as well. The serum as has a very light scent that is soothing. Overall I'm very happy with this product and I will repurchase this serum in the near future. I'm also looking into more of Protege Beauty's products as well. Currently the serum retails on Amazon for $23.99.

To learn more about Protege Beauty check out their About Us page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments