Adovia Pure Shea Butter Review- Tomoson

August 10, 2014


 
I received the Adovia Pure Shea Butter for review about a week ago. The shipment of this 1 pound of shea butter was very quick. I've reviewed other Adovia products before like the dead sea salt soap and the dead sea salt deep hair conditioner, I really liked those products and was surprised they had a shea butter. I was very excited to try the butter. 
 
As stated on Amazon: 
  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
  • 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
  • Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
  • Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
  • 1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage

The color of the shea butter I received was ivory, though I have seen a more yellow color with other shea butters. The shea butter smells very earthy and natural and melts very well onto the skin. I've been using it on my lips to keep my lips more moist as well as my body. I have been putting the shea butter on my daughter as well as she has flare ups of eczema. The shea butter has been helping to soothe her eczema and add more moisture to her skin. The butter does not live an oily layer and absorbs very well into the skin. My husband also has been using on his skin as well. I like that it is very versatile and even with the three of us using the butter, there is still much more of it to last for the upcoming weeks. Overall I am very pleased with this product and I look further to future results.
 The product currently retails on Amazon for $16.00.

To learn more about Adovia, check out their about page.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments