Insta Natural Emu Oil Review- Tomoson

June 06, 2014

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



About three weeks ago, I applied to test out Insta Natural's 100% Pure Emu Oil on the website Tomoson.com. If you aren't familiar with Tomoson, it's a site were you can apply to test various products for free. There are some requirements to some of the products and you might not always get approved for the product. I was really happy when I got the email that I was approved for the Emu Oil. I read the description of the product from the Tomoson website which talked about how the product helped restore skin elasticity and was anti-inflammatory. I actually had not heard of Emu Oil and found that it comes from a bird in Australia.

I received the product very quickly after entering a unique code into Amazon. The product was a full 4 ounce size bottle. Upon first use of the product I noticed the kind of white-clearish color of the product. I also noticed that the oil had no scent. On the bottle it said a little goes a long way and that is true. One to two squirts is a good amount to use for the whole face. The oil feels light, and absorbs quickly. If too much is applied, it easily wipes off. I started using it immediately when I first got it, and three weeks later I notice my face feels smoother and more moisturized. It does not clog the pores, like it says.

Overall, I am very happy with this product. I'm really pleased at the results on my face and I'll start using this product more in my hair too. I like how the oil is multiple uses. The product is on Amazon and retails for $22.77. Though the price is a bit up there, I feel the product is worth the cost.

To find more about InstaNatural, check out their Our Story page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments