Citrus Lane Review -April 2014

April 18, 2014

I caved and decided to try out  Citrus Lane for one more month. If you aren't familiar with Citrus Lane check out their How It Works page. I paid $29 for this box. For this month's box, like last month's, we were able to select one item in the box. Each month the company gives you the option to add more items to your box as well. I didn't add any additional items. The selection for this month was a variety of Singalong Books and CD Sets from Barefoot Books. I was happy, May loves songs and the selection they had available seemed very nice. I found the songs on Youtube and selected A Hole In The Bottom Of The Sea. I couldn't help but think of when Stewie sung on Family Guy. Hehe.

Here's what I received in my box:

Hole In the Bottom Of The Sea from Barefoot Books
 


This is actually a decent size paper-back book. I liked that there was a CD included and the notes to play the tune. The illustration of the characters in the book were nice as well. I already started sing the song to May and she liked looking at the characters. She's still a little too young to understand them but it'll be fun to sing along too especially when she gets older.

The rest of the box:
 
 
 Snack Bowls from Green Eats


This was a nice set of snack bowls. There was 4 included. They look like the perfect size for snacking. I like that they are made from 100% recycled material and are BPA free. The color I received was orange.

 Lemon Verbena Dish Soap from Mrs. Meyers Clean Day

 I haven't heard of this dish soap but I was excited to try it. I like washing the dishes :-) The size was pretty good to get a sample of how the soap was. I found it hard to get the liquid out and that when I squeezed it on my sponge, it didn't really lather. I didn't smell the lemon either. I like that the ingredients are 97% derived though.

Race Car from Green Toys

 I thought this was such a nice toy. I love that the car itself is BPA free. It's a nice size and very detailed. May absolutely loved it and was pushing the car around the room. It's fabulous!

Greeting Card Offer from Treat

I've heard of Shutterfly before and Treat is a branch of Shutterfly. The offer is good for one free card. I went to the website and like how easy the cards look to make. I think I'll be using this offer for May's great-grandmother for Mother's Day.

Overall, I was very pleased with this month's Citrus Lane. I feel that the products are well worth the price of the box. Though I really do like this subscription, financially we are not able to continue. We hope to pick the subscription up though in the near future, perhaps even pay the 3 or 6 month value. I'll keep my eye open for discounts on maybe Groupon or Living Social. Like I said, this box is well worth the price!

 Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not monetarily compensated for this review. Opinions are honest and are completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments