Isa Professional Xanadu 24K Gold Serum Review- Tomoson

July 30, 2015



For the past month I have been using the Isa Professional Xanadu 24K Gold Serum. I was actually surprised when I was selected from the Tomoson website for the promotion but I was very happy as I saw that from the description, the product contained real gold. I am not to big on gold jewelry but I was very interested to see what the gold would help do for the face.

As per the description on the website, the serum:

From Nature
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C - pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.

Supporting what's already in your skin
* Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
* Collagen to support your skin's own collagen.
* Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
* Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.

From High Tech science
* Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
* Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.

The serum itself is semi-thick and is concentrated. Only one pump is needed to get a good amount a product to cover the face. The gold flakes are small but leave the area you apply the serum to a tad bit sparkly. Your fingers will also be a bit sparkly. The serum smells more like rose, I believe due to the rose extract. I apply the serum at night mostly but sometimes during the day and I have noticed that my face is more moisturized. I do have a few dark spots on my face and with further use I think that those spots will more fade. The serum also is supposed to help with wrinkles and though I do not have wrinkles I know it good to be proactive. I have noticed that my face feels softer and there is a glow that is left. Overall I feel that the serum is effective. It's a much more complex serum but it is not heavy or greasy so that is good. I'm looking forward to a more even skin tone as well, with further use of the product.

To find out more on Isa Professional, check out their About Us page.

Currently the 24K Gold Serum retails on Amazon for $59.00.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


You Might Also Like

0 comments