CSCS Advanced Eye Gel Review- Tomoson

July 29, 2015

I received the CSCS Advanced Eye Gel from a promotion on the Tomoson website, about two weeks ago. It came in a great time due to me not getting much sleep from the new arrival of my second daughter.

The shipment was fast and though the gel is a little smaller than previous products I have tried, that is quite alright because not much is needed of this product to cover the under eye area for both eyes. I like how the gel is not like a sticky gel and more of a semi thick white cream. It has a light, somewhat tropical scent to the gel. I can't really explain that scent. It's certainly a pleasant scent though. I apply one pump day and night and within 5 days of use, I started to see my eyes look more awake. The puffiness under my eyes was slightly reduced and the dark circles were slightly brightened.

The product is all natural which is very good and apparently helps towards the reduction of wrinkles. Though I do not have wrinkles it's always good to be proactive. Overall I am very pleased with the eye gel. It feel light on the eye area and is not heavy at all. I can definitely see myself using the product in the very near future.

Currently, the CSCS Advanced Eye Gel retails on Amazon for $24.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


You Might Also Like

0 comments