La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel Review- Tomoson

July 30, 2015



I have heard about aloe vera gel being very useful on burns and I was so excited when I was accepted to review the La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel via the Tomoson website, especially since it's the summer. The shipment of the gel was very quick and the bottle is 12 oz, so you get a lot of product. Included with the gel are two other toppers which I thought was nice of the company to add because it helps make on the go easier. For the most part I have been using the pump topper but I like that there is the possibly to use the original secure topper in case I decide to take it with me somewhere.

The gel itself is clear and is of somewhat thin consistency. I love how the gel is not sticky at all. It goes on so smooth and instantly creates a soothing affect to the area in which it has been applied. I like how La Lune Naturals included with purchase of this product a free ebook, highlighting more uses of the gel. I recently got a burn getting something from the oven on my right forearm and I applied the aloe vera gel. It cooled down the burn and I have been applying it daily to prevent scarring. Not too much is needed of this gel as well as it spreads very nicely. My daughter as I mentioned before has eczema and I applied this gel to the areas where she scratches which is more on her knees and elbows. I have noticed less scratching and it seems that she is more comfortable after I apply the gel.

The gel is 99.75% organic and is also 100% pure natural certified. Overall I really like this gel and can see many great uses of it for the whole family. The company also gave a $2 off $10 purchase of other products in their line which is nice. I will certainly be repurchasing this item in the future.

To learn more about La Lune Naturals, visit their about us page.

Currently, the La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel retails on Amazon for $18.95.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments