BzzAgent Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Campaign

January 25, 2014


A few weeks ago, I got an email from BzzAgent about a razor. I hadn't heard of the razor they were referring too and was very interested in trying it out, as my legs have been more dry this winter. I decided to Opt-In and I received a box for review about 3 days ago.

Here's the information for the campaign :

The hydration hype is for real
Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Serum infused with Shea Butter. 5 Curve-Sensing blades. Skin Guards. All those features might just sound like bells and whistles for now, but trust us – as soon as you take a few strokes with Schick® Hydro Silk® Sensitive Care® razor, everything will make perfect sense.

Winter can be especially tough on sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested Schick® Hydro Silk® Sensitive Care® razor delivers a better hydration boost than any other razor. The Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Serum hydrates your skin for up to two hours after shaving while the 5 Curve-Sensing blades protect your skin from irritation. So even while you’re bundled up in a parka, your legs will feel like hitting the beach all winter long.

 Here's a few pictures of what I received:



Included was one Schick® Hydro Silk® Sensitive Care® razor with 2 refillable razor heads, one coupon for a FREE Skintimate Shave Gel or Shave Creme and 4 coupons to save $4 on one Schick® Hydro Silk® Sensitive Care® razor. I use Skintimate Shaving Gel all the time so I was very happy to receive this coupon.

Let me tell you this razor is absolutely wonderful. The structure of the razor makes for effortless shaving. I found much of the area of my leg was smooth in one stroke as opposed to numerous strokes for my other razor. My legs felt so smooth and soft after using the razor and were really moisturized. 4 days later my legs are still smooth and soft.  Overall, I really enjoyed using this razor and I'm very happy I got to test it out. I'll definitely be sharing the coupons with friends and family.

To find out more about BzzAgent, check out this link.
To find out more about Schick Hydro Silk, check out this link.

Disclaimer: This box was complimentary sent to me from BzzAgent for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and opinions are honest and completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments