One Week Until My Due Date!

December 01, 2012

 

The above image is from The Bump a website I've visited every day since I've been pregnant. Believe me it has everything. Wow I can't believe I'm 39 weeks. May is just growing and growing in there. I know her space is becoming less and as she moves to get comfortable I feel more pressure on my pelvis. By next Saturday, she could be in our arms. It's so exciting and nerve-raking at the same time. I really feel now that I could be close but I still haven't had any major contractions. That could all change by this week though. I do have another doctor's appointment where I'll be checked. Hopefully I'm somewhat dilated. For the past few visits, I have not. I'm sure she weighs about 7 pounds now.

Here's a questionnaire I found looking at a couple other mommy blogs.  Rex and I are going to be parents soon!!!

How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain/loss? about 32 pounds

Stretch marks? None :-)

Sleep? It's a little bit difficult, not because of May moving by my thoughts. My many thoughts, oh I still get heartburn. That bottle of Tums is right by my side.

Best moment this week? Having a wonderful date night with my husband.

Movement? A lot. She is so low and has been head down since 34 weeks. She shifts a lot like her mommy.

Food cravings? Spaghetti and Sweet-Tarts.

Belly button in/out? Belly button is out. It "popped" at around 36 weeks.

What I miss: Being able to put on socks and my boots, by myself. I do sometimes but it's a struggle.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing and holding May.

Labor signs? Possibly more Braxon Hicks contractions.

Labor progress: As of my doctor's appointment, last Wednesday, I am not dilated but I am starting to become effaced. My doctor did not give me a percentage but he said it's good. This next appointment might bring some major changes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments