6 Week Old Update

January 26, 2013

So I'm a little late for our 6 week update. May is now 6 weeks and 2 days old and it's been that long since I've had my surgery as well. May is doing so well. Our girl amazes us every day. She is so alert and talkative. Though it sounds like many coos and aahs, I can already see she's going to be a talker and there's nothing wrong with that. She smiles a lot too. That gummy smile is so cute!! She's getting heavier too, so that's good. She's also getting stronger. Nursing her is going well. She's still getting up three times a night for feedings but one or two of the previous nights, its been two times. I keep my phone by me to stay awake during those feedings. Hehe.

My recovery has gone very well. I saw my doctor yesterday and she said everything looks good. I'm also 131 pounds now, so I lost a pound. I still have a bit of a pouch but I have gotten back into my pre pregnancy jeans. Things are going well in our married life too. Yesterday was also our four month anniversary. We celebrated by buying groceries and a file cabinet :-)  In March it'll be our six month anniversary. We might go to dinner then, or see a movie. We are all looking forward to September. That's when well be celebrating our one year anniversary and we'll be taking a family trip to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. It's about a two hour and a half drive from where we are and we got a good package deal on a hotel there. May will be seven months. I can't wait for the month of May too. So many exciting things are happening this year.

For now we'll be cleaning the snow off our cars ;-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments