January Yuzen

January 15, 2013

I received my first Yuzen box yesterday and I love it! It's $26 for the box and according to the website "Each box has the very best eco-conscious products to nourish the body and soul. They are carefully chosen for excellence, mission and integrity and always put to the Yuzen test before we share our favorites with you!" Yuzen recently announced on their Facebook page, that they are no longer doing monthly boxes but instead will do quarterly boxes. The next box will be February and after that the box will be in May. The quarterly boxes are for each season, so one in the winter, summer, spring and fall. I like this idea, plus it's better for my wallet. They did say that they will offer limited edition boxes at different times during the year.

Here is the box:

 I thought the box was such a nice and delicate touch.

 I really like the way the inside was presented. The paper is a dark purple with a beautiful design. (Purple is my favorite color).

 Underneath the paper there was Essence of VALI Sleep- a Bedtime Ritual. It says this helps to ease you into sleep and place one drop on the corner of the pillowcase. As a new mom, sleep is one thing that is very scarce.

*I tried this for one night. I did not place that much on the corner of my pillowcase. The smell was nice and relaxing at first, but after a few minutes I started to get nauseous and tired of smelling it. I don't think I'll be buying more of this.

 Aromafloria Stress Less Foaming Bubble Bath and Pangea Organics Italian Red Mandarin with Rose Discovery Cream.  I can't wait to try the bubble bath. The discovery cream says it's for dry to sensitive skin. I have more oily skin though.

*I tried the Discovery Cream and saw that it irritated my skin.
 Shea Terra Organics Moroccan Argan Oil, Tilvee Lavender & Lemon Hydrating Lip Balm and Sweet Riot Cacao Nibs. I've been hearing a lot about argan oil lately. It's very precious and I see that larger qualities are very pricey. I'm excited to try this oil though, as I heard it has many benefits. Plus a little can go a long way. The lip balm will be nice especially for the cold, dry winter air. I'll try this after my Eos lip balm is out.

*I love the Sweet Riot, I'm not a fan of bar dark chocolate but these little nibs were so good. I like that there's a saying in the container too, with lucky numbers. It reminds me of a fortune cookie. The Moroccan Argan Oil is very nice. I've been using it for three days now and my skin feels moisturized. I'm using it in my hair too. Think I'll get more of this product. I've used the lip balm as well. I love the smell and the product goes on very smooth. My lips feel moisturized.

Acure Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner. These travel sized samples are perfect for trying this product. There's the argan oil again. They must be good. Hehe. I'm excited to try this too. The products are said to deliver moisture to dry hair, which is good because that's something I struggle with.

The box also included a few coupons, a cheat sheet on various uses of Moroccan Argan Oil and a DVD for Gaiamtv.com. The site offers many videos that help towards whole body wellness. There is also a free trial offer. 

I am very pleased with this box. I saw previous boxes and it looks like this company finds some of the best products to give interested customers. They really pay attention to detail too, with their presentation and it's like no other box, that I have received. I look forward to February box. For more information on Yuzen, check out this link.

Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not monetarily compensated for this review. Opinions are honest and are completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments