Resolutions Cravebox

January 15, 2013

This is the third Cravebox I received. I previously got the Holiday Spruce Up and the Winter Favorites. I did not write a blog entry for the Winter Favorites, but it was a good box. Te box was $15 and was good as well. I had trouble actually getting the box due to UPS and the delivery of it. It said it was delivered January 10th, yet me nor my husband was there to receive it. I never saw it by my door or in my building and spoke to UPS about the missing package. They said they couldn't do anything about it and that I had to contact the shipper. I contacted Cravebox, who asked me to ask my neighbors if they had seen anything. I did and they said no, so I told Cravebox that and they informed me that I'd be getting a replacement box at no extra charge. Well four days after it was supposedly delivered, the box showed up by the mailboxes in my building. It was so strange because I had not seen it anywhere in the days before then and when I asked nobody knew anything about it. I checked the box and it was not opened. When I opened it nothing was taken. I contacted Cravebox to let them know I had received the box and they said that I'd still be receiving the replacement as a bonus for my troubles. I had never had anything happen like this before, at all the places I have lived. It was so strange. UPS never should have delivered it, if no one was there to receive it. I thank Cravebox in regard to how they handled the situation. Thank you Kelley. I can see that they really care for the satisfaction of their customers and that is wonderful. My replacement box was shipped yesterday.

So enough of all that. Here's the box!


 That's white confetti, the Winter Favorites had blue. I honestly think the confetti is a bit much.

The box contained one Perfectly Simple Peanut Crunch bar, three Sun Rype FruitSource Plus Mango Strawberry bar, one Sun Rype Just Fruit & Grains bar, one Wholly Guac chip clip, two Celestial Seasonings Metabo Balance tea bags and four CocoaVia extract supplement samples. I tried the Strawberry bar and it was really good. I got the tropical grapefruit flavor for the tea. I gave that to my husband, since I am allergic to grapefruit.

One can of 7UP Ten soda and one can of A&W Ten soda.  I drank both and you can tell the difference from the regular, I think more on the 7UP then the A&W. They taste good though and it's great that they are only 10 calories with 2 g of sugar. I might have to buy more of these.

One .5 oz sized Mary Kay Timewise Repair Voul-Firm Eye Renewal Cream. On the website this product retails for $40. That's awesome Cravebox included this in their box. I think I'll give this to my mom.

 One .9 oz sized Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip. I can't wait to try this product as well.

Lastly, the box included various coupons.

Overall, I am happy with this Cravebox. I feel the selection of products was very good. I do look forward to future boxes. Hopefully I won't have the same trouble receiving them, as I did this one.
 Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not monetarily compensated for this review. Opinions are honest and are completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments