First Real Head Lift

January 15, 2013

Oh wow I am beaming. May just had her first real head lift a couple minutes ago. I had her on my chest, as I was trying to soothe her into going asleep. She was fussy and was bobbing her head around, the she became less fussy and looked right up at me. She was supporting her head and looking right at me. I smiled. We had be doing tummy time with her and she bobbed there and was able to turn her head but nothing like the unsupported lift that was today. You go baby girl. Lift that head! I wish I could have gotten a picture. Oh well there will be plenty more opportunities :-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. kids grow up so fast! I only have one so it feels too fast! Im here from bloggy moms Im a new follower. Come check me out at http://theresmagicoutthere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true. I feel like in a blink she'll be crawling soon. Awww that's wonderful. Checked you out and followed :-)

    ReplyDelete