One Month Wedding Anniversary/May Is Growing

October 25, 2012

Yay we've been married for one month. Our marriage is still wonderful and this is one of many yet to come. Through thick and thin, Rex is my rock. We had our last ultrasound this morning. May is looking wonderful. She weighs 5.5 pounds already! She is measuring in the 60th percentile. The doctor said that she might be around 8 pounds when she is born. I was 10 pounds when I was born. I filled up on cheeseburgers in my mother's womb. Hehe.

Rex and I got to see May through 3D imaging too. She was sleeping and had her face pressed closely against the placenta. I guess that's her pillow. The space is getting smaller for her too and she is head down, which is good. Gosh she's getting more and more ready to be born and we are getting more and more ready for her arrival. I say that in every post now, but it's true :-)

It was nice to see the 3D image. May's nose is so small and so cute. Her heartrate was very fast today. In the past few visits her heartrates were in the 140s. The last visit her heartrate was 131. Today it was 151. She must have had an exciting dream. We can't wait until she is here. It's so wonderful!

We also celebrated our one month anniversary too. Here's to many more! We had dinner as the local Applebee's in the area. It was nice. It's so great being married to my best friend!

 That mini cheesecake was so good, and with extra whipped cream, it was a surprise from the waitress :-)

 Being silly.

No one else but you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments