Start of Braxton Hicks/Update

October 09, 2012

I think I had my first start of Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday. I'm a little over 31 weeks now. They didn't last long and they weren't too strong but they were definitely noticeable. The Braxton Hicks are preparing me for real labor. This pregnancy has gone by so fast.

My doctor's appointments are every two weeks now. I took the Glucose Tolerance Test  my last visit. I was 29 weeks then. I passed! The drink was very syrupy and you have to drink it so quickly. I like that the doctor's office let me drink the mixture prior to coming to the appointment, so that by the time I got to the office, I could get my blood taken.

Early next month I'll attending my baby showers!!! My family in NJ is throwing one for me and my extended family here in MD is throwing one also. My husband and I are getting more and more ready. Soon I'll be pre-registering at the hospital, I'll be delivering at. Rex and I need to get that hospital bag ready. Come Thanksgiving I'll be a little past full term. May might want to be a turkey baby :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments