Trip/Getting Closer

October 20, 2012

I'm 33 weeks today! Yay! That means only 49 days to go. Wow like I've been saying, this pregnancy has been going by very fast. We're getting more things ready for baby May. We have a car seat given to us by one of my husband's co-workers and we just got back from North Carolina, where my aunt gave us a port-a-crib. We traveled down that way Wednesday and first we stopped in Lynchburg, VA were one of my best friends Carmen, her husband and my god daughter live. It was so wonderful seeing everyone and my god daughter is so gorgeous. I came so close to crying when I first held her. Rex was so great with her. We all really bonded. It was so nice to see Carmen as well. I first met her when we both attended Virginia State University back in 2005. My how things have changed!

We visited my aunt and my grandfather in North Carolina the later that night and stayed until the next day. It was great visiting them and the trip to seeing Carmen and my aunt and grandfather was very nice. We know when May comes won't be traveling for a long while. We'll be raising our daughter :-)

I've been feeling the pains of the third trimester. Back aches, insomnia, etc. The joys of pregnancy. It's all worth it though. The Braxton Hicks are coming more now too. Can't believe in 7 weeks or so, we'll be holding her. I remember when Rex and I first found out I was pregnant. How I was excited but worried in those first 12 weeks, how we told our family and friends, when I felt her first movements and when Rex first felt her movements. On the 25th I have my last ultrasound. So excited we'll get to see her again. I can tell her space is getting smaller. She doesn't move around as much, but she loves to sit on my right side. She has a perfect little spot there. We'll also see if she's turned. I have a feeling she'll turn closer to the due date. See you soon May!

You Might Also Like

0 comments