First Pair of Maternity Pants

October 01, 2012

I got my first pair of maternity pants today. They're skinny jeans :-) I'm 30 weeks and 2 days. I was trying to hold out but I only had one pair of pants that kind of still fits me.  That size is two sizes bigger than what I wore pre-pregnancy. Many of my pre-pregnancy pants don't even come up pass my thighs and I was using the elastic band trick with them, but I was still popping out. At last I got maternity pants.

I feel SO much better now. I also got three maternity shirts. I got all the items from Motherhood Maternity. It's so weird I'm shopping there now. I remember walking past the store in the mall before. Now I'm running into the store trying to find something more comfortable for me and May. Most of my shirts and sweaters still fit. I'm also wearing a few dresses. I also got a free orthodontic pacifier with my purchases. Here's a pic of some of what I got:


So exciting. May will be here soon enough!

You Might Also Like

0 comments