30 Things: Spousal Relationship

June 20, 2015

Here I am again a tad bit behind on the 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me series. I may be behind but the timing of the entry is significant as Father's Day is tomorrow.

 This entry is based on: 3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.

The relationship with my husband (to my children, your father) is on a very connected and loyal level. Though we met randomly, we have much in common.  We both understand that money isn't everything in life and we enjoy the little things. My husband is a quiet man who is willing to give the shirt off his back to anyone who asks. He is also more of the type who likes to stay in at night and he loves to watch the news. I am a bit more vocal but not by much, as much as I watch the news I can not watch the news for hours and hours on end. I like spending time at home but sometimes I get the feeling to go out for the night, however since I am currently 37 weeks pregnant writing this with our second little girl and looking after our 2 and half year old, I'm more of a homebody. We are both very hardworking individuals who strive to do our best for the family.  We have seen much of the bottom together and we know we will rise to the top together. We don't get into many disagreements but if we do we can work them out and come to a compromise. We have a very caring, romantic and honest relationship as well. We are open about things and consult on another on purchases or plans. We believe strongly in keeping faith and we have the same values in raising our children with much well-roundness. We pick each other up. We make each other laugh and we are both so thankful of all we have been given, we take it as a learning experience and we know we will stay strong together in what we encounter in the future.


You Might Also Like

0 comments