Key West Health & Beauty Skin Brightening & Lightening Cream Review-Tomoson

June 23, 2015



For the past couple of days, I've added the Key West Health & Beauty Skin Brightening & Lightening Cream to my daily routine. Before I used to think that the brightening and lightening creams would really change the complexion of the skin, which I am not going for. I more have learned that the brightening creams can help to fade dark spots and even out hyper-pigmentation. Recently I have had a few breakouts which unfortunately left a couple new dark spots on my face. I had pretty moderate acne when I was younger and thankfully as I got older and started using more natural products the acne more subsided. The uneven skin tone still there though. More about this product as per the description on Amazon:
  • ☼THE HYALURONIC ACID DIFFERENCE -Besides being top of the line in skin lightening and brightening, we've taken the extra step of including Hyaluronic Acid, supercharging the entire compound! This naturally occurring, amazing acid is excellent at moisturizing dry, lifeless skin by locking moisture in that provides ALL DAY LONG hydration. With properly hydrated skin cells, your skin will look plump like it did years ago and you'll see fine lines fade away.
  • ☼THE MORE THE MERRIER -Correcting your skin tone and moisturizing your skin is serious business. Why waste time with those other guys that just give you an ounce of brightening, when you get so much more with us? You'll receive a full 1.7oz. bottle of pure skin lightening to truly get the job done! We believe you deserve more, and we're sure you do too!
  • ☼HERE TO "BRIGHTEN" YOU UP! -Glycolic acid is used to improve the skin's appearance and texture. It may reduce sun spots, acne scarring, and hyperpigmentation. It loosens dead skin so it's easily washed away, allowing that youthful, untouched skin to shine through! Kojic acid is also an effective and powerful ingredient. It's used to lighten and brighten the skin. These three acids (Hyaluronic, Glycolic, and Kojic) work in perfect harmony to bring your skin renewed life.
  • ☼CLEARER, BRIGHTER SKIN, OR YOUR MONEY BACK -We know our product works, and we want you to know that too. You can try risk free with our 100% Money Back Guarantee! If for any reason, you aren't satisfied with your purchase, just send it back to us. You won't hurt our feelings!
  • ☼MOTHER KNOWS BEST -Mother Nature, that is. She's always created perfection, so making this product 97% percent natural and 72% organic overall was a no brainer. No sulfates, no parabens, and absolutely NO Hydroquinone (it's been proven toxic, and is banned in a number of countries). Anyone who uses THAT stuff just doesn't have your best interest at heart. Our Skin Lightening & Brightening Cream is a truly SAFE and EFFECTIVE alternative. 
The first thing I noticed different about this product upon receiving it was the bigger bottle. As stated in the description the bottle is 1.7 oz as opposed to many other tube skin creams which are 1 oz. The cream itself is white in color and is a little thick. The smell of the cream is light and somewhat tropical. On the face, the cream feels a little heavy but not much. It seems to absorb quickly. I apply the cream after my serum in the morning and night. I've used the product for about a week now and have not seen any lightening in my dark spots but I will kept using the product as I am anxious to see the results with further use. I have however noticed that my skin feels hydrated throughout the day and there is a slight glow to my appearance. Overall, I think this a good cream especially for locking in hydration throughout the day. The smell is enough to wake you up in the morning and get you energized and the product is natural too. I think the added benefit actually is the brightening and lightening and I'm sure with future use I'll see more results. 

Currently the Key West Health & Beauty Skin Brightening & Lightening Cream retails on Amazon for $31.00.

To learn more about Key West Health & Beauty, visit their About Us page. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments