BzzAgent Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Campaign

May 27, 2015


A few weeks ago I got an email from BzzAgent, about new products in the Head & Shoulders line for more textured hair. These products are Head & Shoulders Moisture Care. I've used Head & Shoulders in the past and found that the brand really helps to relive itching and dandruff. I was interested in this opportunity because of the success I had with previous Head & Shoulders and that these products were more tailored to my texture of hair. I've actually also been on a natural hair journey so this came at a good time.

My BzzAgent kit arrived about three weeks after confirmed that I wanted in for the campaign. Unfortunately, I did not receive all the was advertised in what should have been in the box.  I'm previously participated in BzzAgent campaigns before and this was actually the first kit that I received, that didn't have what was promised. The BzzAgent kit according to the campaign site was supposed to have:
  1. Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Co-Wash
  2. Head & Shoulders Moisture Care 2-in-1
  3. Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Scalp Soother
  4. Coupon for $3 off the purchase of 2 full-sized Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Collection products 
This is the box that I received: 
I got two co-washes! I emailed the company and they apologized and said that in some campaigns they have extras of the products but for this one they did not have any. I was willing to send back one of the co-washes in trade for the 2-in-1 I was supposed to receive. I wrote that would only be able to review the Scalp Soother and the Co-Wash. 
 I used the Co-Wash in between washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner. The Co-Wash is of semi-thick texture and has a somewhat faint smell to it. It infused with coconut oil and almond oil. The Co-Wash doesn't really lather but within minutes of rubbing the product into my scalp, I noticed my hair become loser and less tangled. It was like a detangler. The Co-Wash was very easy to rinse out and left my hair feeling lightweight. My scalp feel moisturized and I didn't stratch at all.

I originally thought the Scalp Soother was a lotion. This product too has almond and coconut oil in it. The Soother is actually a spray and only a few sprays help to revive the scalp from feeling itchy on dry days. There is a cooling feel after applying the soother, that is very refreshing. There is also no oily residue as well. 
With that being said, I am very pleased with this line in Head & Shoulders. I will definitely be using all products again and I'll be purchasing the 2-in-1 Moisture Care, very soon.

To learn more about Head & Shoulder check out their our story page.

To learn more about BzzAgent check out their How It Works? page.

Disclaimer: This box was complimentary sent to me from BzzAgent for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and opinions are honest and completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments