InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil and Rosehip Oil Review- Tomoson

October 12, 2014

 

I applied for the Deep Cleansing Facial Oil promotion by InstaNatural on Tomoson, a couple of weeks ago. I've tried a couple of InstaNatural products previously and really liked the results of the products. I was very happy when I got an email that I was accepted. I was very curious to the deep clean properties of the oil. As stated on the product's description on Amazon, the Facial Oil:
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC: Our Facial Oil Cleanser is made with natural ingredients, such as Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, and more.
  • WORKS FAST: Massage onto skin to gently and effectively remove dirt, impurities and makeup.
  • GENTLE INGREDIENTS: Our nonabrasive facial wash contains many key active ingredients that work to clean your face and pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
  • POWERFUL RESULTS: Strong enough to be used as a makeup remover - can even tackle eye liner and mascara!
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
The product shipped very fast and there is a good amount of product at 4 oz. The oil is a good consistency, not too thick and not too thin. I applied the oil twice a day once in the morning and once at night, with a cotton pad. The product dispensed very well with the pump. The oil went on very smoothly and I could see impurities coming off on the cotton pad. The oil smelled very earthly as well. I like that it is composed of so many different, natural oils, like jojoba oil, hemp oil and sea buckthorn oil. The facial oil was very easy to wash off and my face felt very clean afterward. I haven't noticed my face becoming greasier with the oil and I actually feel like the facial has helped to control the oils on my face. My skin feels softer too. Overall I am very pleased with product. Currently the product retails on Amazon for $19.95.

InstaNatural also invited me to try another product along with the Facial Oil. They sent an email with select products of their line to chose from. I chose the 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil. I remember reading about the benefits of rosehip oil in diminishing the appearance of scars and acne. I still have some deep scars from acne and I thought this product could further help with those scars.

The rosehip oil shipped with the facial oil. The rosehip oil is in a good sized container at 4 oz. The oil was a good consistency as well and was not too thick or too thin. The oil had a more orange completion and had a somewhat strong scent of rose. I applied the oil before I went to bed at night, dispensing two pumps for my face. The oil absorbed quickly, not leaving behind an oily residue. I've been using the oil for over 4 weeks now, but I have not seen much a diminish in the appearance of much of my acne scars. I think I'll start applying the oil twice daily to see if there is more of an improvement. I do like how the oil is 100% natural and there is nothing artificial in the product. Overall I think this product has potential, I'm sure with further use I'll see more results. I have not noticed any breakouts while using this product. Currently the rosehip oil retails for $21.95 on Amazon.

To find out more on InstaNatural check out their our story page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments