Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea Review- Tomoson

October 12, 2014

I was invited to try the Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea on Tomoson a couple of weeks ago. I was delighted because the product offered to hydrate, brighten and restore the skin with power antioxidants, vitamin C, green tea among other natural ingredients.  The product's description on Amazon further lists its benefits: 

  • INSTANT RESULTS: Skin will glow instantly and improve brightness with Vitamin C and Green Tea Antioxidants
  • ANTI-AGING BENEFITS: Reduce the appearance of wrinkles *instantly* by plumping fine lines with PURE hyaluronic acid
  • PAMPER YOUR SKIN: Boost moisture by revealing a noticeable improvement to skin tone and texture
  • PURE & ORGANIC: 72% Organic • 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid • Paraben Free
  • OUR PROMISE: Made in U.S.A. • 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
The product shipped quick and the product was in a big box for the 1.7 oz size. Though the package for the product is a little on the small side, there is a lot of product in the package. There is a pump to dispense the product which is more of a clear gel. The gel is a little on the thick side, though a little goes a long way. The product has a green tea smell that is light. I used the product for about two weeks and have noticed more brightening of my skin. The serum is very moisturizing and absorbs quickly. Overall I am pleased with the product and I look forward to future results with further use of the product. Currently the serum retails on Amazon for $14.99. 
To find out more about Morea Naturals, check out their About page. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments