Adovia Sulfur Soap Review- Tomoson

October 12, 2014


I had the opportunity to try Adovia's Sulfur Soap through the Tomoson website. I've tried a couple of Adovia's products in the past, especially their mud shampoo and sea salt conditioner and enjoyed the results of those products, I was intrigued to try their sulfur soap. I saw that the soap helped with acne and since I still get acne every now and then, I thought the soap could help calm my breakouts. According to the product's description on Amazon, the soap:
  • Sulphur soap is legendary for it's healing abilities for various skin ailments
  • Helps treat Psoriasis, Eczema and Especially Acne!
  • Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with the Olive Oil and Aloe Vera contained in our sulphur soap
  • Thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
  • Highly enriched with minerals and sulphur from The Dead Sea.
The shipment of the product was quick and the size of the product was 4.4 oz. The color of the soap is a light shade of yellow, consistent with the shade of sulfur. The smell of the soap was very pleasant and not like sulfur at all. I remember smelling sulfur before somewhere and it reeked, smelling so much like rotten eggs. This soap smelled more like minerals and like the sea salt that is also included in the soap. The soap lathered alright. I thought there would be more lather to the soap, but there was enough lather to spread across the skin. When using the soap I felt like my skin was getting a good cleaning. I noticed dirt was coming off my skin when I patted my face dry with a towel. My face felt softer, though I did notice a little drying of my face after using the soap. In using the product for about 3 weeks, I've noticed some improvement in my acne and that the acne I had previously seems to be shrinking. I have not had any breakouts since using the soap. Overall I am happy with this product, though it doesn't lather that much, the soap does clean the skin and leaves behind a somewhat dry but clean feel. I like that the soap is 100% natural too. Currently the soap retails on Amazon for $7.50.

To learn more about Adovia, check out their About Adovia page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments