Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream Serum by InstaNatural Review - Tomoson

September 14, 2014


I was very delighted to see the Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream Serum by InstaNatural for a promotion on Tomoson. I've reviewed a few InstaNatural products in the past such as their Emu Oil and was very pleased with the products. As per the description on Amazon, the Moisturizer Cream Serum:
  • FIGHTS ACNE & HYPERPIGMENTATION: Niacinamide has natural anti-inflammatory properties that actively work to even your skin tone by reducing breakouts and blemishes. It also soothes your skin to minimize redness, blotchy spots, and age spots.
  • MOISTURIZES & NOURISHES: This gentle lightweight serum glides on your skin like a serum easily and effectively, delivering nutrients such as Vitamin B3, Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, and Hyaluronic Acid, which moisturize your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth.
  • FIRMS & PLUMPS SKIN: Apply the Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Serum regularly to shrink pores and plump skin while achieving a healthy glow. This skin lightening treatment is the perfect solution in order to achieve a brighter, smoother, more youthful complexions
  • MADE IN THE USA: Each bottle of Niacinamide Serum is made in our advanced FDA registered facility. We strive to provide high-quality ingredients to our customers to ensure satisfaction.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
The product shipped quickly and is in a 2 oz container. The serum is a medium thick consistency and is white. The serum has a faint smell, like minerals. It dispenses well from the container and a lot of product is dispensed in two pumps. I use the serum in the morning and every other day at night. Since I've been using the serum I've noticed more lightening of the skin and healthier appearance to my face. My face feels very moisturized after using the serum and the serum also lightweight and leaves a cool feeling on the skin as well. Overall I am very happy with this product. I think I found my new moisturizer! Currently the serum retails on Amazon for $16.75.

To find out more about InstaNatural check out their our story page on their website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments