Yuzen Winter 2013 Box

November 27, 2013

These past few weeks have been pretty hard and I was excited when I got my Yuzen Winter 2013 Box a little over week ago.  Though it's $33, the box is distributed four times a year. The next box will be in February 2014. I've been a subscriber of this subscription service for a while now. You can see my past reviews here. So far I've really enjoyed the products I receive in the box, this box was no different.  Here's what was inside:



 Level Naturals Travel Candles. The scent I received was Cucumber, Wasabi and Cilantro. It smells very nice and fruity. I feel the scent is more spring/summer. I've been burning more pumpkin and apple pie candles for the Fall. I decided to reserve the candle for later months. It's a 2 oz candle and I feel that's a good size, especially for travel.

 Suncups. These cups are delicious and good for you too!  Though they might look like peanut butter cups there is no nuts whatsoever in the cup. Can't go wrong with mint and chocolate.

 Pino Facial Mask. The facial mask I got was Coconut Aloe. It was very moisturizing and smelled tropical. The mask itself was a cloth mask. It was not messy at all. It did feel a tad bit heavy but was very relaxing. I didn't scare my daughter either when I had the mask on, though my husband took a double look.
 Kerstin Florian Fub Balm. I'm not really one for foot creams but this product felt really good on my feet. It's leaves a cool feeling to the feet and is very mositurizing.

Tara Spa Therapy Stress-Relief Roll Therapy. I was very happy to see this product included in the box, as we've been feeling stressed these past weeks, however I had a hard time getting the scent from the roller. Both my husband and I tried rolling onto our inner wrists and we barely smelled anything. It seems like the formula is too thick.

SpaRitual Golden Rule Lacquer. I received a blue green nail polish and top coat of SpaRitual in a previous Yuzen box, which I enjoyed, so I knew that this nail polish would be good. Golden Rule is composed of gold flakes which would look good alone or over another shade on the nail. I'm excited to wear this color, it's great for the holidays.


Jurlique Rose Hand Cream. This hand cream smells absolutely divine. The rose scent is wonderful. The cream is also very moisturizing and leaves my hands feeling very smooth. It's great for the winter.
Sanitas Moisture Mist. This product is a pretty good size and leaves my face feeling hydrated and refreshed. I find that it moisture doesn't last for long though.


Jane Iredale's 24-Karat Gold Dust. I got this product in gold and the picture really doesn't do it justice. The color is gorgeous and you can use it in your hair, on your eyes, on your skin, among other places. Holidays here I come with this one.

Overall, I was very happy with the Yuzen Winter Box. The box offers such a variety of products for discovery and I still feel the box is worth the price.

Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not monetarily compensated for this review. Opinions are honest and are completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments