3 Wishes I Would Wish For - 30 Things

August 10, 2017


Here's another installment of the 30 Things series.

This topic is number 6: If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?*

1. No pain or suffering.

This might be along the lines of world peace but I really do believe the world would be a better place if there was no pain and suffering. So many people are hurt and there are doctors and first responders that help people but there are many people too that have hidden pains that if not dealt with ultimately lead to self-hurt and sometimes death. There's also so many born into conditions that are horrendous and the suffering they have is so upsetting and heartbreaking. Children are suffering, elderly are suffering, animals are suffering, the Earth is suffering. I do wish that there was no pain. Definitely, heal the world.

2. Access To Quality Education for Everyone and Affordable.

I think this is becoming closer each and every day. Like people helping the sick and suffering, quality education is being brought to more parts of the world daily. Education is key for development and having sources that are open for people around the world like MOOCs which stands for Massive Open Online Classes are only going to get better for the growing world population. Our children are being introduced to teach products at early ages and even coding is taught in some schools as a foreign language. Though that is more of a tech aspect to education, just having more topics of reading and writing and finance and science, accessible to even the remote parts of the world, might help the global population make smarter decisions, perhaps even safer. These decisions would pertain to certain aspects of the person's environment but I know that having an overall sense of education, that they might not normally get in their place of living, could actually be affordable and certainly accessible to them. I myself never want to stop learning and I am so thankful for the libraries and online sources available and those sources are constantly growing.

3.  A Stable Career and Job I Love.

Having a job in today's times is a challenge in itself for some people. I spent 8+ months unemployed after being laid off and even some of the people that have jobs aren't happy where they are. I would love to have a career and a career that I can wake up each and every day, happy and rejuvenated. I know this can be found in doing something I love and I am learning each day more of what I like. I can't get everything I want, I know that, but certainly, a career that is stable. I have had many temp jobs in the past and having a career that is more stable can help to build a more solid foundation for family life and life pretty much in general. I know many of the roles out there are not even at a level that could support one person, let alone two and having this position, I would likely be stressed. I've done positions like this in the past and I wish that moving forward on this journey, I can hold a career, that can help support the family and be of which I truly enjoy.


*The graphic was made using the Photofy app. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments