#PandaPlanner Review- Tomoson

December 08, 2015


I've been using the Panda Planner for over a week now and I really like how organizer not only to organize my family schedule and work schedule for better time-management but also my thoughts and feelings for more positive thinking. The quality of the planner is very impressive. The pages are very secure and not too thin and the cover is thick and smooth with a very distinctive panda on the front. The planner is a good size. It fits easily into a backpack, laptop bag or purse. There are quotes both in the front and back of the planner and thought provoking sections, throughout the planner. Though the planner is 240 pages and does not cover the whole year, I find the planner very helpful in putting my thoughts down on paper. This is actually the first planner I've had with such a structure and it certainly won't be my last. I feel more productive and the company also is very helpful in providing great communication!





Here's a couple more pictures:

Motivational quote in the front cover.

Pages of the planner, there are two bookmarks.

The back of the planner.

The Panda Planner currently retails on Amazon for $24.97.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments