#Blossompads- Cloth Menstrual Pads Review- Tomoson

January 04, 2016



I had the chance to try the Blossom Cloth Menstrual Pads through a promotion on Tomoson and I was very delighted with the results. I have been using cloth diapers more for my daughters and when I saw these cloth menstrual pads, I was like I really need to try them. I actually like using the cloth diapers because they are more cost efficient and I was thinking with cloth pads, that could be more cost efficient too and also more eco-friendly than disposable pads. 



Now I am still on the birth control but I have occasional bleeding. These pads have come in very handy lately. The shipment of the pads was very quick and the there were five pads included in the package along with an instruction card with more information about the company and the pads as well. The animal print really caught my eye too, about these cloth pads and the pattern in person looks nice and not too vibrant. According the company website, the cloth pads feature:

~ beautiful cotton print body topped with colorful velour 
~ core of absorbent bamboo and cotton
~ breathable, moisture resistant fleece backing
~ adjustable poly resin snaps for a perfect fit
~ decorative top stitching
Upon first touch of the pads, I instantly felt how smooth and soft they were. They are thin and well constructed. Here is one pad in more detail:

 Back of the cloth pad, showing the pattern.

 Front of the cloth pad.

The cloth pads are very easy to put on and have two snap choices, to hold the pad into place. Here is a picture of the front of a pad that has been snapped:


Here is the back of the snapped pad:


It is recommended for lighter days to hand wash and for heavier days machine wash with a mild detergent. The recommendation also is to let the pads air dry. When I used the pads I loved how comfortable they felt and how soft they were. I did not have any leaks while using the pads which is great considering some disposable pads I've had in the past. I think the cloth pads provide for great coverage. They tend to bunch a little, but they can be readjusted. Since I've received these pads, I haven't had to purchase disposable pads in the store and I am looking forward to purchasing more cloth pads in the future. I'm realizing, cloth is more of money saver and though it might seem like a lot up front, cloth is more money saving over a length of time. These pads are also not bulky too. I am really in love!

The Blossom Pads currently retail on Amazon for $19.95.

For more information about the Blossom Pads company, check out their FAQ page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments