Clever Banana 2 Piece Wicker & Leather Tissue Box Holder and Organizer Set Review- Tomoson

November 14, 2015



The Clever Banana 2 Piece Wicker & Leather Tissue Box Holder and Organizer Set promotion on Tomoson really intrigued me due to the "woodsy-outdoor-like" sides of the two products. The picture above is actually both of the products with the organizer placed sideways in the tissue box holder, for shipping purposes. I found this to be a very good space saver, putting the two products like this and the shipment of the set was very fast.





Here is a picture of the set, separately:


The organizer is on the left and the tissue box is on the right. From the picture featured through the promotion, it looked like the compartments were spacious and upon receiving the products I was very pleased with how much space the organizer had, as well as the tissue box. The feel of the wicker sides and the leather felt very high premium and the set looked very stylish as well.

Here's a closer look of the size of the organizer:

 Here's a closer look of the side of the tissue box:
I feel the detail of the wicker looks very nice and I get a really outdoorsy feel, from the sides. I think the leather looks very genuine and it feels good to the touch. It is smooth, while the wicker is more grooved.

Here is a top view of the tissue box:

 The leather is shown in more detail here and really stands out.

Here is the inside of the tissue box:

 The tissue box is also very spacious.

At first, I originally thought of putting the products in the bathroom but I decided to put the products on my desk at work and the organizer did a great job if organizing some of my office products. The set is very versatile and I feel they would look great in a number of different decors. They is also a wide range of uses for the products which is good as well.

Overall I am very happy with this Wicker & Leather Tissue Box and Organizer Set and I think they add a stylish, high premium touch my office desk. I think they are very well crafted too and the elevated base for the tissue box, adds much security, the tissue box will remain sturdy and stay in place.

My new office setting

The 2 Piece Wicker & Leather Tissue Box Holder and Organizer Set currently retails on Amazon for $35.00.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments