EcoBento Meal Prep Lunch Box Review- Tomoson

November 12, 2015

I have been familiar with bento boxes in the past and I was very happy to have been accepted for this promotion through Tomoson for a EcoBento Meal Prep Bento Box. I liked the style of bento boxes and for this food storage container I really liked that it was eco-friendly with nicely proportioned compartments and it looked stylish in green. The bento box is also available in black too.




Shipment of the bento box was very fast and packaging seemed simple. 

According to the product's description on the Tomoson promotion, the features of the food storage container includes:

• Food Grade Safe, Ecofriendly
• Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer Safe
• Easy to Clean, Stain Resistant
• Designed for Portion Control
• Know exactly how much you eat
• Add Muscle and/or Loose Weight
• Fits in the Fridge, your Gym Bag and Lifestyle 
Here's the bento box without the packaging:


 The box itself had a little bit of weight to it and felt very sturdy. I actually had a hard time opening it upon first taking the packaging off. Rex had to help me get the box open. I could tell from there that opening and closing the bento box would have to take a bit of maneuvering to get it just right. This put to mind the assurance of a good seal from leaks.

Here is the bento box with the flaps open:


Here are the two pieces seperated:

I absolutely adore that this bento box can be both placed in the freezer and the microwave. I did find that taking the top off when microwaving was best. The box itself is a little on the big side, so I'll have to look for a lunch box that's a bit bigger. Overall, I can see much use for the bento box. It'll be great for snacks and for portion control. I've been trying to lose some weight ever since having Nia 4 months ago and though I've shrink in many places, I'm still a bit out in the belly area. I think the box is also very stylish and eat better portions in style. Hehe. The bento box is also BPA free too which is fabulous!

To learn more about EcoBento visit their About Us page.

Currently the EcoBento Reusable Food Container Meal Prep (28 ounce) Bento Box retails on Amazon for $18.97 for the black box and $19.97 for the green box.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments