#AngelicWare Bamboo Cloth Diaper and Insert Set Review-Tomoson

October 18, 2015


For the past three weeks I have had the amazing opportunity to review bamboo cloth diapers from an up and coming eco-friendly company named AngelicWare. The diapers were running on a promotion from Tomoson and I was so delighted when I was selected to review them. I have been looking for more ways to be more eco-friendly and cloth diapers have always been something I wanted to try but I wasn't so sure how to use them as well as they can be pricey from the beginning.

I must say that after I have used these bamboo cloth diapers and their inserts, I have a great understanding of the cloth diapering world and I really think they are much cheaper in the long run than disposable. The company was also so helpful with sending out instructions for first use and how to ultimately use the diapers. I want to make sure I say this right, so I'll put the description of the cloth diapers from the promotion page on Tomoson:





"The Cloth Diaper world can be intimidating, so we have made it easy with our One Size Bamboo Pocket cloth diapers & inserts that will last you for years as your baby grows. Machine wash, add the insert, snap together then rinse & repeat.

You're thinking, "What's the difference between these & other Cloth Diapers?"6 Reasons to Buy AngelicWare's Cloth Diapers :

1 - 100% Bamboo inner lining - Cool, absorbent, breathable it significantly reduces diaper rash, no more irritation to baby's skin. It is also anti-fungal (odor) & anti-bacterial

2 - Double Gussets and Hip Snaps - 2 gusseted for the best in leak prevention! Hips snaps discourage the drooping of diapers for Newborn babies

3 - Extremely Absorbent Inserts - Bamboo is highly absorbent and hold 3 times its weight in water, making it durable and gentle. You get 5 layers of absorbency

4 - Antibacterial - Bamboo has an antimicrobial bio-agent called "Bamboo Kun" this makes the bamboo a naturally antibacterial, antifungal resistant fiber. Great for preventing diaper rash

5 - Wet Bag - 2 zip design bag, convenient on-the-go solution for storing your soiled & clean diapers. The snap handle makes it easy to add to your stroller or diaper bag. Perfect for a day out

6 - The Perfect Gift for a Registry, Basket or Baby Shower."





The company also provided pictorial information about the cloth diapers and their technology the diapers and the inserts.

Here is a closer view of the wetbag and the information card, that were included:


 I took a couple pictures of the diapers themselves. Here those pictures are:


 Front open
 Front closed
 Back
 From top of diaper
 Diaper Insert

My Review:

The instruction said to wash the inserts prior to use and this was very helpful because there were some loose fabrics on the insert. At first when I ordered the diapers I thought I didn't select a size for the diaper (ha, I know that people who use cloth diapers already know that the sizes can be changed as the child grows, more economical!) After washing the inserts, I found it was very easy to set the diapers up for use. I chose the purple color for the review, purple is my absolute favorite color. I like how the colors are neutral and they look very pleasing to the eye. I put the cloth diaper on my oldest daughter, May. She is 2 and half and will be 3 in December. We are in the process of teaching her potty training but she is not quite there yet. I also figured I could get a better idea of how the diapers work because I saw that they might not be the best option for overnight use but I know with my youngest, Nia, who just turned 3 months last week, I would be through the diapers much more quickly. So far I found that the diapers hold well with urine and I did not change the actual diaper when there was urine, I changed the insert. If there was a lot of urine I did change the diaper too. With bowel movements the diaper held up well too, and I changed the whole diaper with the bowel movements.

I asked May what she thought of the cloth diaper and she smiled. I found that she was able to move very freely in the diaper and it didn't constrict her movement at all. She had no skin irritation from using the diapers and I forgot to mention but the inserts and cloth diapers were so soft!  Here's a couple of pictures I took of my daughter wearing the diaper:

 Back
Front

Overall, I am very happy with these cloth diapers and I think that they are so good for the environment and help to save money. Though I still used disposable diapers during the testing period, I really hope that in the near future, to purchase more cloth diapers. I didn't do as many loads of laundry as a thought and I would really like to continue using the cloth diapers on May, especially to save money and better help the environment. I will use the diapers too on Nia when she gets a little older. Thank you so much AngelicWare for the well-constructed and premium products. They look very stylish and the wetbag is so useful and cute looking too! This opportunity has better  my eyes to cloth diapering, showed me that is it possible and in the very near future, I hope to shift more towards this way of diapering. 

Currently this set is unavailable on Amazon.

To learn more about the story behind AngelicWare, follow the link to their about page.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments