Mamaway Baby Sling Review- Tomoson

September 13, 2015

I was delighted when I got the approval on Tomoson for the Mamaway Baby Sling. This is the first baby sling I have owned and I loved how the product looked from the pictures. I gave birth to my second baby girl a little over two months ago, so this carrier also came at a great time. 

The shipment of the carrier was very fast and there was communication from the company consistency to see if the product arrived and to offer how to use the product. Here's how the baby sling came in the packaging:




 Here is a better look at the baby sling:

It was nice that there was much communication for the sling because to be honest it was confusing how to set it up at first. The sling comes wrapped in its own pouch which adds to the presentation and convenience of the product. Including in the communication about the product were links to Youtube videos that showed how to use the sling. These videos were very detailed and helped make the setup and use of the sling much easier. 


 According to the box the sling could be used to support breastfeeding, newborns and toddlers. Though I have not put my two and a half year old toddler in the sling yet, the company states that the sling can be used for children weighing up to 50 lbs. 

The sling itself feels very soft and looks beautiful. It's made from 100% cotton. There are over fifteen different colors to choose from. I choose Neapolitan. I found the watching the video really helped to correctly put my child into the sling. Her head was well supported and so was her weight. I wanted to put her close to me as she was sleepy and it helped soothe her to sleep when she was in the sling. I like how the sling can be used for breastfeeding too. I am still actively nursing and this sling is so fashionably and provides discreet nursing sessions. I will soon try the sling with my toddler and I certainly will continue to use this product. It does offer great support. It's very versatile and it's also machine washable!

Currently the Mamaway Baby Sling retails on Amazon for $67.99. 

To learn more about Mamaway, check out their website.

 Happy Momma!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments