Organic Jojoba Oil Leven Rose Review-Tomoson

August 26, 2015


I was recently accepted to review the Leven Rose Organic Jojoba Oil recently and I must say this is a very useful oil. I have heard of jojoba before but I never really looked at what it was used for. I researched it more and found that the oil is made from an American shrub in which the seeds are compressed to produce the oil. I was excited because the oil really intrigued me as to what it could do.

The shipment of the Leven Rose Organic Jojoba Oil was fast and the bottle is a whole 4 oz. According to the bottle that is good for a 3 month supply of the product. The oil itself is slightly greenish in color but more golden and has a faint nutty smell. The bottle has a dropper that is glass and can gather up a lot of the oil but with this oil, only a few drops are needed.  I applied the oil to my face and neck after cleansing morning and night. The bottle says the oil absorbs quickly and to wipe off the excess oil. I did notice there was a bit of excess oil on my face and wiped a small portion off. I noticed that my face did feel a bit smoother after using this product.





According to the website this product can be used for dry scalp, dry chapped lips, acne, as a moisturizer for the face and neck, as a massage oil and more. I think I'll really use this oil for nourishment of my scalp too. I still have bouts with dry scalp and I think that this would be a really good oil to use to try to combat that. The website also features a video on how to use the oil as well as other products on the site. Overall I am happy with this oil. It is not too thin for the consistency and with a little amount used, it leaves very minimal excess. I'm looking forward to future results especially to see how it will do with my scalp.

Currently the Leven Rose Organic Jojoba Oil is on retail on Leven Rose's webpage for $13.97.

To learn more about Leven Rose check out the Leven Rose Beauty Story page.

Leven Rose also included a flyer in the shipment that stated 10% off any product on the site. There is also a chance to get a free bottle of their Argan Oil and Pomagrate Oil by signing up with their newsletter.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments