BzzAgent Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Campaign

April 02, 2013

Back in February, I received an email from BzzAgent, to try out the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil.

The campaign site read:

Breakthrough Innovation
It isn’t every day an innovative and sexy multipurpose product is made available to you. But an all-in-one product that delivers silky, shiny hair and soft, supple skin? That’s sexy by association. NEW Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is a breakthrough multiuse formula that delivers rapid-action nourishment to treat your hair, body and even dry areas on your face with no oily residue.
  • Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin
  • Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face
  • Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Available for suggested price of $5.99
I decided to opt-in as I have combination (more oily than dry) skin. This Winter my face was dry. Within a couple of weeks after opt-in I got the product and a booklet on the oil, in the mail.

 I've been using it for over a month now and I really do like this product. The oil smells good and is very lightweight. It doesn't make my face look like an oily mess and I can apply my foundation without any dry spots. This product has also helped my hair as well. Before my hair was dry, now I can tell it has much more moisture. I spray it into my hair every morning and night. I also spray a little bit into my hair after I wash it. With all this use of the oil, I still have some left! This bottle goes a long way.

The price for the product is nice too and I think I'll be getting more. I've tried Argan Oil in the past and I'll use this product instead of the Argan Oil.

To learn more about the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil, click here

Disclaimer: This box was complimentary sent to me from BzzAgent for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and opinions are honest and completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments