Family Visit To NC/Easter

March 31, 2013

We took a trip down to NC this Thursday and got back yesterday. We went down to Ahoskie to visit my aunt, cousin and grandfather. To get to Ahoskie, driving takes about 4 hours and 30 minutes. May slept most of the way down. We stopped once to feed and change her, as well as grab something to eat for ourselves.

We really think May enjoyed her time in North Carolina. At first she was crying when my aunt held her, but after a few moments she settled down and was cooing and aahing. When my cousin stopped by, May was so talkative. She was so observant.The country air did her good ;-)

Here she is with her Great Aunt:

We took May to the neighboring town of Winton, to a river. The river was very relaxing and every time I visit my aunt, I like to go to it. It's a nice place to look out and reflect.

Here's a couple of pictures we took:

 Family Pic!


 The ride back to Maryland took a little longer. There were a lot of cars on I-95 for the Easter weekend. We stopped twice and got caught in about three traffic jams. This wasn't May's first long distance drive. She's already been to New Jersey to see her grandparents, as well as attend my best friend Kate's bridal shower. From our house to NJ is about 2 hours and 30 minutes and May sleeps pretty much most of the way.

We'd also like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter!!!


Our cute little bunny

You Might Also Like

0 comments