Juara Samples

March 03, 2013

A few weeks ago, I filled out an online request form to receive free samples from Juara. The request form can be found here. I was first introduced to Juara, in the Spring Yuzen box. There I had received the Avocado Banana Moisture Mask. I tried the mask and found the smell a little odd, though the mask did provide my skin with more moisture in this dry winter weather.

I decided to research Juara more and saw that they offered many products that seemed wonderful for the skin. I have oily skin that is quite acne prone, and recently I've been looking for products to help with it. I decided to try the Rice Facial Cleanser, the Rose & Willowbark Blemish Free Mask and the Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Mask. Within a couple days of filling out the form, I received the samples, absolutely free.

Here's the samples:
 Here's a closer look at what was inside:


I like how they included a personalized card and more information on the products they offer. The size of the samples were nicely sized as well. I'm at week two of using these samples and I still have some left!

 Here is the Rice Facial Cleanser. I thought the packaging was very pretty. I really liked this product. The cleanser was a little slow coming out of the bottle, but it lathered very well and my face felt clean and soft after using it. It did not break out my skin and the smell was very pleasing. I think I'll purchase the full size of this product soon.


The one the left, is the Rose and Willowbark Blemish Mask. The one on the right, is the Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Mask. 

First, I'll review the Rose and Willowbark Mask. I was very excited to get a sample of this mask. The mask itself is a gorgeous pinkish purple color with bits of black specs. It smells nice. I do have blemishes and though I knew they wouldn't be completely cleared up after the first use, I had hope that after a few uses, the blemishes would be clear. I applied the product as a mask three times a week for the first week. Leaving the product on for 15 minutes each time. It was not hard to wash off.  I saw no change. My face still had blemishes and I started breaking out with new ones. I tried the product as a mask again the second week for two days and after I still saw no change, I decided to use it as a spot treatment. I left the product on for 30 minutes and still the blemish was there. I was disappointed and will not be buying the full size product. At $35 that's a bit much for something that does not work. If it did work, then I'd purchase it. I'm currently still using it as a spot treatment.

The Turmeric Mask has more of a pleasing result. This mask is to help brighten the skin and even out complexion. I have dark spots from previous acne and I am looking into lessening the dark spots. This mask has a more yellowish color and the smell was OK. It was a little harder to wash off. I applied this mask three times for the first week and three times for the second week. I have notice my skin becoming a little bit brighter. I think I might purchase the full size product, I think it is working.

Starting from the left, here's the Rose and Willowbark Mask, the Turmeric Mask and the Avocado Banana Mask. Mini stop light! Next I might have to try the Candlenut Body Creme.


Thanks Juara for sending me these free samples to try. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments