Spring Yuzen 2013

February 22, 2013

I recently got my Spring Yuzen recently and I must say, I believe Yuzen is the best subscription box service out there. Though the cost of the box might be a little pricey ($26 for subscription), the products included are wonderful for trying out. The next box won't be available until May :-(


Here's the box:

Inside the box:
  
 

 


There were got three Jane Iredale lip treatments.  They were Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Pink, Lip Plumper in Tokyo, and Lip Drink. I love that these products are so moisturizing. My favorite is the Lip Plumper. It is very refreshing and I like the tingling feeling.

 Nova Monda Chocolate Truffle Hearts. The favors were Sea Salt and Cacao Nib. My were these delicious! The sea salt one was just the right about of chocolate and salt. The Cacao Nib one was great!

 Kneipp Deep Sleep Mineral Bath Salts.  I haven't used bath salts, but I'm willing to try this.

A Red Flower candle in Italian Blood Orange. This little candle smells amazing!!!

 Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask. I tried this mask and it stung at first. I kept it on for about 15 minutes and though it was a little hard to wash off, my face felt moisturized and soft afterward. I look forward to more masks with this.

Spa Technologies Marine Repair Cream and Naturopathica Espresso Mud Body Scrub.  The repair cream feels very light and has a wonderful smell. I use it at night. I like the product but the price for the full amount is quite high. I have not tried the body scrub and though I'm not a big fan of coffee, I'm going to still try this.

Essence of Vali Eau de Parfum. Though I am not a fan of these sample tubes, the perfume had a very nice floral scent and was a wonderful pick me up.

Overall I feel that this box was well worth the price. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not monetarily compensated for this review. Opinions are honest and are completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments