Eco Emi Baby Box

February 03, 2013

I've been a subscriber to Eco Emi for a while now. If you aren't familiar with Eco Emi, it's a monthly subscription box that offers a variety of five Eco-friendly samples, ranging from beauty to food to household. It costs $15 a month, shipping included.  Recently saw on Facebook that Christine was  offering a baby box for $14.99. Having recently had a baby, I decided to get the box and was pleasantly happy with the products I received. *Please excuse the lighting*

The box came with a lot of small star shaped confetti. It also came with snowflake confetti. The confetti was a nice touch.



Unwrapping the goodies, I saw that the box contained the following products:

 Dolphin Organics hair conditioner, baby bubble bath and baby shampoo and body wash. There was also Do Naturals mineral sunscreen in SPF 32 from Dolphin Organics. I love the logo of Dolphin Organics. It's so cute! The baby shampoo and body wash was in Simply Citrus. It smelled very good and May enjoyed it. I also used the hair conditioner and it did good conditioning all that hair.

 Episencial Soothing Cream and Erba Organics Mommy-to-Be Stretch Mark Cream. May has had some dry patches of skin on her face and this soothing cream helped. We have been using Aveeno baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream as well. The soothing cream can also be used on the scalp. 

The Stretch Mark Cream seems nice. It's Shea Butter and Sea Buckhorn. I was lucky enough to not get any stretch marks during the pregnancy. I used a little bit of cocoa butter. I'll probably give this product to a friend.

Chocolate Pedia Smart! and Baby's Only Organic with DHA & ARA. I'm definitely looking forward to giving these products to May when she gets older. I'm sure she'll love them.

There were also coupons for the Pedia Smart! and Baby's Only Organic Formula, as well as information on the Episencial and Nature's One.

Overall I really liked this box. It included great products for baby and mom to try. I think I'll have to get more of the soothing cream and baby shampoo and wash. Although we did get a lot of baby shampoo and wash from the baby shower. Hehe.



Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not monetarily compensated for this review. Opinions are honest and are completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments