BzzAgent Glade Expressions Campaign

February 24, 2013


A few weeks ago, I became part of the BzzAgent program. The BzzAgent program is a word of mouth company that involves filling out surveys and being matched to review products that fit the surveys you fill out. We you are matched you have the opportunity to join a campaign.  I officially became a Bzz Agent on January 14 and three days later I received my first invitation by email, to a campaign. That campaign was Glade Expressions.

The email explained what I'd be receiving as part of the campaign as well as an option to the campaign homepage on the BzzAgent website. The email stated that I would be sent a BzzKit which included a FREE coupon for a Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit, a FREE coupon for a Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit and plenty of coupons to share with friends and family.
 When I went to the campaign homepage I learned more about the product. I decided to opt-in and five days later the shipment was sent via USPS. I got the package not long after that. Here's a few pictures of what I received:


 That's actually the front and back of the coupon packet. You read right. That's over $71 in savings too! I got the free coupons for the oil diffuser starter kit and fragrance mist and got Pineapple  & Mangosteen for the oil diffuser and Starlit Evening for the fragrance mist:


 Over a month later and the oil diffuser still smells great. There is still a little bit of oil left. The design of the diffuser is very pretty and fits well with the house setting. The set up was very easy too. I  put the diffuser in the living room, shown here:



It made the living room smell nice but the smell was not carried further than that. The fragrance mist smells wonderful as well. Odor was overcome by a refreshing sent. The fragrance mists also come in Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Starlit Evening, Spring Showers, Garden Sunshine and Vibrant Bloom and Lavender & Juniper Berry. The oil diffusers come in Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice and Lavender & Juniper Berry.

Though I am pleased with the results of the fragrance mist, I am a little disappointed with the oil diffuser. The scent does not diffuse very far from the diffuser itself. The coupons were very nice and I did share them with friends and family.

To learn more about BzzAgent, click this link.
To learn more about Glade Expressions, click this link.

Disclaimer: This box was complimentary sent to me from BzzAgent for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and opinions are honest and completely my own.


You Might Also Like

0 comments