My POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BOX Inspired by Disney's Noelle is Here! #winner #unboxing

February 17, 2020



Last month I wrote that I received an email from POPSUGAR, saying that I won one of the 500 POPSUGAR Must Have boxes inspired by Disney's Noelle. That box is now here!!!

The box arrived fairly quickly after I virtually signed the paperwork, confirming my prize. Though the outside of the boxed looked like it had been through some rough times, when I opened the package the contents looked to be in great content. Here's what the box looked like as soon as I opened it:


I immediately smelled the candle as soon as I opened the box. It was a spicy, woody scent and it smells delicious. Then I saw the earring by Shashi and was in awe. They looked so nice and were a good size and perfect for the winter, colder months, as they look like little cute snowflakes.

I was a little surprised that the products weren't listed on the cardstock. Here's the back of the card:


Currently, we don't have a Disney+ subscription and I know that the movie was featured on that platform. We might try a free trial of the service in the near future but for now, we'll be keeping Netflix. Here's the rest of the box:


 Shashi snowflake earrings.


 Wander Beauty Brightening Face Mask.


 Apotheke Black Cypress Candle. Burns 70 to 80 hours. 

 Stonewall Kitchen Peppermint Hot Chocolate. 

Overall, I am happy with the box and for something that is a prize, I think the contents were very well thought-out. I am excited to try the face mask and the peppermint hot chocolate. The hot chocolate is in a good size too and I feel that the family and I can enjoy many cups. The box is a cozy box and I think it captures the theme of the movie well. Thanks, POPSUGAR and Disney!!!

The full contents of the box. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments