February 2020 Coca Cola #InsidersClub

February 24, 2020

The February Coca Cola Insider's box is here! If you aren't familiar with the subscription box by Coca Cola, it's a pilot program introduced in December of last year, in which for 6 months, fans and subscription box purchasers alike, get the opportunity to see new drinks and products in the Coca Cola line.

I wrote about the January box here.

As of now, there is a waitlist for the program, I do hope they continue the subscription and open the subscription up to others.

On to the contents of the box:



 The contents of the February box. 

 I love the little content card they provide. It's descriptive and very visually appealing.

 The Sprite Ginger drink looks so yummy. I'm thinking it might taste like Ginger Ale. 
I'll be giving this to my mom though, she's very interested in seeing how it'll taste too.

 I'm not a big drinker of power drinks and energy drinks, but Rex
tried the drink and he liked it. 

 The Zero Sugar Cherry Vanilla drink caught my eye with the picture on the can. 
It looked delicious and it tasted delicious! I have tried Cherry Pepsi in the past but this was a great taste of Cherry and I loved the hint of vanilla. I definitely will be trying this drink again!

 This is a Pop Socket! It's so cute. I'm saving this one! The Pop Socket goes on the smartphones to give the phone a slight pop up and is good for propping up the phone for watching videos. In other words, it's a stand. 

 This product blew my mind. Coca Cola flavored Tic Tacs! What?! There are a lot of these Tic
Tacs in the package too. I was surprised by this product and Tic Tacs taste slightly like Coke but there is more of a citrus flavor. The Tic Tacs are good. I shared these with Rex and the kids as well as my co-workers. Everyone gave the same face, not too sure about what Tic Tac would taste like at first but pleasantly surprised by good taste after trying it. 

All the Tic Tacs had the iconic Coca Cola symbol on them too.
So smart!


Overall, I think this was a good box. I really enjoyed the Cherry Vanilla Coke with no sugar! The Tic Tacs were a very pleasant surprise and I may need to write an update of the Sprite Ginger drink when my mom gets a chance to try it.

Can't wait to see what's in store for next month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments