We Moved :-)

September 17, 2012

Rex and I have moved and we now live in Laurel, MD. We lived 6 minutes away from each other before the move. When we first met each other exactly one year ago today, we didn't even know how close we were.

The move went well. My parents came down from NJ to help and so did friends of Rex and I. Rex's older sister came to help as well. I couldn't really lift much. We moved Saturday and I was exactly 28 weeks then. That's the start of the third trimester.

I think May was sleeping for most of the day. I didn't really feel her kicking until later that night. It was a very long day. Rex and I like the apartment complex and we hope to stay here for at least 2 years. It's in a really quiet place and very relaxing.

We're a little bit further from DC and now a little bit closer to Baltimore. The time going back to NJ is a tad bit shorter too. We're unpacking little by little and gathering essentials like pots and pans for the new apartment.

We are also getting ready for the wedding which is 8 days away. This has been one busy month and it'll get even busier with May's arrival.

You Might Also Like

0 comments